My new revelation. Feeling desperate gets me in trouble. If I feel desperate, I'm harsh and overreact to my kids. I get controlling with Chad and can't relax. Scripture says the "wages of sin is death"....i see it. My kids become defensive and feel unloved and so does Chad. I want to "Trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding, in all my ways acknowledge him and let him direct my path."
6 comments:
What is is that you are desperate for?
oops.. scratch that. What is it that you are desperate for? Or should the question be, what is making you feel desperate?
cd be different things...to get my needs met. Last weekend, I was desperate to be heard and desperate for personal time. Does that make sense?
Yeah, Sweets, it's the lack of trust in the Lord (as if He didn't know that we needed to be heard or needed some personal time...) when we take the situation in our own hands it always turns out ugly. At least it did (and does) for me. But you see the connection so that means you don't have to stay on the merry-go-round. Letting go lets you get off. I'd give you an "A" for the day for that little jewel of wisdom.
Its funny how i know its right to trust the Lord but forget minute by minute to choose the road that leads to life. he has shown his faithfulness to me over and over.
your sensitivity to the situation is now heightened = change is not far behind.
Post a Comment