And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
Hols, you're right, but I think D looks like one of Nick & Lisette's kids (whose name of course I've forgotten). I love it when a lot of people get excited about a little one's birth - just because she is her own little unique self.
What an incredible community you have. Something about women actually allowing other women to help them is pretty huge.
She is a beautiful beautiful baby.
cutest pics of all of you.miss you soooooooooooooo.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hols, you're right, but I think D looks like one of Nick & Lisette's kids (whose name of course I've forgotten). I love it when a lot of people get excited about a little one's birth - just because she is her own little unique self.
What an incredible community you have. Something about women actually allowing other women to help them is pretty huge.
She is a beautiful beautiful baby.
cutest pics of all of you.
miss you soooooooooooooo.
Post a Comment