Sunday, March 6, 2016

Reduce Clutter with Capsule Wardrobes

In my video, "Managing Children's Rooms" I mention reducing children's clothes to manageable amounts.  Create space around piles, sort unnecessary clothes, and speed room clean up with:

CAPSULE WARDROBES

Here's one. Boys Capsule Wardrobe at Cardigan Empire

I have a friend who purges 40 bag in 40 days of Lent.  I'm thinking I'll try it.  I purged 4 bags from Tom's wardrobe to boil down to a capsule-ish collection.  He did instantly cry when I kept a shirt he has never worn, "That's a girls shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!"  And he cried when I said, "tan pants" because he has been scared by overally large tan dress or school type pants.  I told him I would get him some slim tan jeans, but he don't know the diff!!  Well its not always smiles and great job mom with kiddos, but I feel proud of myself!





No comments: