From John15: 1-81. The key to fruitfulness is abiding & asking--His words abiding in us and us abiding in his Words. And, asking for help moment by moment, remembering he is in the room.
2. You cannot bear fruit unless you abide in Him.
3. Discipline that are essential to me abiding: fellowship, worship, prayer and reading the Bible, "my words abide in you."
4. We have the "strength to do all things" when we abide in Him--in His love, his words & commands in us.
I have known a deep sense of God's love, but I forget it and don't walk in it. I have known that liquid warmth of his Presence that calms every fear and silences every craving--and that is what brings life to parenting. It takes some discipline to stir up my appetite for the good things and let go of the mediocre so that I will be receiving of the bread from heaven that satisfies and empowers.
1 comment:
That liquid warmth…oh to live in those golden moments.
xo
Post a Comment