scattered thoughts, long days....only time to scrape off the roughest edges in His Presence.
thankful today when
"mom she tried to bite me!"
"mom she pulled my hair!" filtered down the stairwell...
She picks up on the body language and the anger of brother. I ask her with sign language, "Tsegoor?" pulling my own. She signs no and points to her neck saying "Thomas."
She is acknowledging something... He pulls away, angry and I motion him to draw near, she needs to make amends.
As I turn to her to direct her, she pulls his face to hers in her chubby brown hands and plants a kiss on his cheek with a smile.
He is surprised and smiles giving her a big bare hug.
2 comments:
All these little moments are building a relationship between Aziza and her sibs...wish all the moments were golden ones, but as seen in this one, even the dark ones can have a silver lining. Hang in there, Luv.
Sweet.
Post a Comment