And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
can't wait to try out my "praise walk" at church this sunday. surely everyone will join in!
oh yea baby
this is the aerobics that I love to laugh at as I sit on the couch with a bag of Doritos. Its not a super good exercise routine, I will admit.
ha ha i crack up at this guy but i like him too.
ok so here are my exercise standards.Its has to have dance musicIt has to be uplifting spiritually because i hate working out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
can't wait to try out my "praise walk" at church this sunday. surely everyone will join in!
oh yea baby
this is the aerobics that I love to laugh at as I sit on the couch with a bag of Doritos. Its not a super good exercise routine, I will admit.
ha ha i crack up at this guy but i like him too.
ok so here are my exercise standards.
Its has to have dance music
It has to be uplifting spiritually because i hate working out.
Post a Comment