so excited to find your space! i didn't know you blogged. and um...i had a serious love affair with A Holy Experience.com (Ann Voskamp's AMAZING blog) for about a year, and then her book 1000 Gifts came. SO IN LOVE. Have you done it yet? the challenge? I love it all. God so used her to minister to me.
I can't wait to browse through your blog and read you! How fun fun fun! Great "seeing" you. Blessings, Lora (Beth's friend)
4 comments:
so excited to find your space! i didn't know you blogged. and um...i had a serious love affair with A Holy Experience.com (Ann Voskamp's AMAZING blog) for about a year, and then her book 1000 Gifts came. SO IN LOVE. Have you done it yet? the challenge? I love it all. God so used her to minister to me.
I can't wait to browse through your blog and read you! How fun fun fun! Great "seeing" you.
Blessings,
Lora (Beth's friend)
awesome! I am starting the challenge! its been a great revolution of my thinking--much needed! good to see you too!
i just want a hat like Z's. So cute! How old is she?
we miss you guys!!
that was me, Beth, signed in as Brian. :)
Post a Comment