Well we finally had to let Kitten go. She wasn't getting enough grass in the side pasture, and leaving her in the front yard seems a hazard to children, house, and car. BUT, we are having another animal for a week. F let us borrow Tack, her mini schnauzer (i think?) for the week to test my allergies. I feel terrible about denying my family a dog. I have noticed how thereputic animals are esp. for my A. T loves to play with them. B loves to care for them. C loves to care, play and destress wit them too. Hopefully by the end of the week, we'll have a good report...if my allergies don't go buck wild....we may take one of his kittens home with us.
The Whitt's calf was born this past week or so. Its the children's favorite thing to do..walk down and look at the Whitt's animals across the street. B named her, "Cutie".
1 comment:
Okay, Kitten is a horse. But how can Tack have a kitten .... who obviously would not be a horse but a puppy,right? I'm confused.
Post a Comment