Thursday, June 10, 2010


There's me newly married...12 years ago. We rented Aunt Bibby's furnished apartment for $200 a month to save money and get me through Bible school. I tiptoed around her porcelain dancing ladies and shoved her cracked Tupperware aside to make room for my stuff...always feeling like a guest in my own home. Mission work taught me to trust in God's provision--there are always hidden blessings in the Call. So I put up with the French Provincial decorating because He gave me what I had often wished for and not dared to hope for....a window over my sink, a dishwasher, and and an in ground pool.

2 comments:

mummers said...

And here I thought it was a post of the New-Look-Holly, casually (read: No Stress) preparing for her monstrous road trip with a smile on her face and laughing at what-may-come!

Mikey said...

whoa! flash from the past...