And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
God is loving on me..
I felt bad for a really broken friend of mine who was bruised by someone in the church who didn't really know who they were talking to. I knew her worth would take a beating. So I gave her a scarf "interwoven with gold" to remind her of the truth of Ps 45...she is golden in God's eyes no matter how people treat her. Funny thing is... God gave me back a scarf two days later from a friend and IT was interwoven with gold! Over and over God is reminding me of who I am and how lovely I am to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how He loves you ....
Post a Comment