And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
Saturday, September 5, 2009
A little boy comes to live with us.
A big change I made this year was to cut Abi's school day in half. This schedule felt really good the first week. I had alot more time for housework and errands, and I enjoyed focusing in more on the other kids. I had imagined being freed up to run around more with friends, as well. My course changed this week when we took in this little frightened boy. He sticks to me like glue. The kids have shown him more compassion than I have ever seen them give as they try to comfort him. We are hoping his family will be reunited as soon as possible for his sake. Please pray for God to help the parents and comfort this little one. THis video is me preparing for homeschool this week!
"As a Christian you have to live in the midst of an ungodly world, and it is of little use for you to cry "Woe is me." Jesus did not pray O that you should be taken out of the world, and what He did not pray for you need not desire. Better far in the Lord's strength to meet the difficulty, and glorify Him in it. " Spurgeon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just want to report that Chad has definitely won over little Joey's heart. He loves to hang on Chad's leg and play big guy-little guy games. Joey is just one sweet little guy..
Post a Comment