And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Cheeseball from Hell
This nearly tops my fart turkey. I have just made the cheeseball from hell. It started out with a simple recipe that would go nicely with the traditional Balon cheese, sausage, and cracker extravaganza I hoped to have with my inlaws this week. First I took the cuisineart shortcut. This produced creamcheese with onion the strength of horseradish. Then the blue cheese shortcut. I had some concentrated powder used to make gallon size tubs of dressing...so I substituted. uh oh. Threw in the cheddar and the stuff is evil. Even though I tried to add another package of cream cheese to weaken it, I can't get it off my tongue. Ahh what to do? I need advice. Do I add sourcream to make a palapable dip or toss the whole thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go directly to the garbage can, do not pass "Go", do not collect $200 and heave that puppy. In my experience recipes gone-wrong can only go further wrong with the addition of more ingredients. They usually still taste wrong - just to a lesser degree.
I'm sending my condolences, Sweets. Sniff, sniff.
for some reason i thought of mailing it to you.,..the blue could only get bluer with the travel..:-**
gosh, you're all heart, Hols...
all from love ;-)
Post a Comment