The other day Thomas was running alongside the couch and ran into Dominique's head as she laid on my lap. He bent down and rubbed his head against her little black afro. Then again he swipes his cheek against the softness of her little curls and looks up and smiles at me. This I love. Thomas is 16 mths now and Dominique turns four months this weekend.
5 comments:
Very sweet! (Don't know if you remember me...Heather and Randy Gauthier were/are friends of ours, so we all hung out together a few times. She gave me the link to your blog - how fun!)
~ Robin Vukonich
Complete tangent but --- I LOVE the photo of you and Chad. Was it from the Joane Series?
Hi Robin! Yes I remember you. Where are you now?
the photo was from the joane series...all of mine generally are :-)
Post a Comment