He said, "Can we take her Monday?" I think probably so, I don't see why not. He is waiting to hear problems, excuses, negativity.... "Don't try to be the supportive wife, Hol, tell me what you really think." I think it will work because I know it is The Time. The Time he and I have been waiting for.
By Friday I am breaking down. Birthday on the weekend, Easter and guests last weekend and I am wondering how there is time to give everyone everything then need with only one
Introvert
Me.
Then he gets sick and I am shouldering the birthday alone. God's grace comes through for one fun Easter Tea.
Saying yes to husband and yes to God takes so much faith. Even when I have faith for the yes, I falter when I feel anxious about the extra grocery money, diapers, time with kids... I want to be FULL of faith from first to last--no complaining.
Baby J learned to doing stacking rings this week and manage the little step down into the kitchen without falling. She says "All done" and is singing and smiling more and more. Visit with mom is tomm...please pray for her and she adjusts to her and back to us again--
2 “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Lk 12:32

No comments:
Post a Comment