Thursday, July 26, 2012

Patience

Being real here. I think my mountain of fears re: adoption was unfounded.  Or we were blessed with a sweet one--grace coming in to this vision.  However.  Her neediness bugs me at times.  Some days I can wrap her up in extra assurance and hugs.  Somedays I just want space.  My little one loves to connect.  She feels secure in the warm hugs and attention.  My introvert self want to hide.  I think I'm swinging away now and need to swing back--but it has to be God.  Only He can supercharge and reset me.

2 comments:

joan.ekimball said...

She's a sweet one.

Holly said...

She totally is, funny thing is that she chose Tom to really connect to and he has been pushing her away, too, needing space.
I realized since I posted that I felt this way because I have been depleted emotionally. I don't think it has much to do with her.