

She came running and right up to me...I was surprised at how much she had grown physically and intellectually. She was singing whole songs, copying my songs easily, and reciting the alphabet. She was SO excited, it was really fun for me. We blew bubbles over the balcony out into the mountain view of Addis. It felt so good to be with her and know she would be coming home soon. Monday is the big day. I wish I was bringing her to the States right now, but am trusting God will bring good from this.
5 comments:
Beautiful!!!
Cannot wait to gather her up in my arms!
love seeing the pics!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. You both look very happy. Is that the home you are staying in?
Thanks for sharing the pictures. You both look very happy. Is that the home you are staying in?
Post a Comment