And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
Monday, December 19, 2011
Jesse Tree
Chad painted a Jesse tree for me, but then I changed my mind about hanging the ornaments. I like it how it is. The hall is too narrow to hang things really, so this is a great solution.
This is such a cool idea for the hallway. If you want to echo the theme in the livrm with some real branches, I can hook you up. But they're destined for the trash by the end of the month......Everything Must Go!
This is such a cool idea for the hallway. If you want to echo the theme in the livrm with some real branches, I can hook you up. But they're destined for the trash by the end of the month......Everything Must Go!
2 comments:
This is such a cool idea for the hallway. If you want to echo the theme in the livrm with some real branches, I can hook you up. But they're destined for the trash by the end of the month......Everything Must Go!
This is such a cool idea for the hallway. If you want to echo the theme in the livrm with some real branches, I can hook you up. But they're destined for the trash by the end of the month......Everything Must Go!
Post a Comment