Saturday, November 5, 2011

to live on the edge

Years ago, it was hard to let my heart release my brother into his calling--to be lost to an unknown people--to be lost to me. Having seen him in this old city where he lives...I see how important it is to send best & brightest to reach the world with the message of hope. It is not an easy task, but a great challenge. We must send our best. His easy nature, fun personality...his charisma and his goal oriented focus make him a perfect fit for the challenge.

How many ground breakers have gone before us to bring us the freedom we know today? How many sacrificed so that we could live at ease in peace? For them I am thankful--for those that go to the hard places, I am thankful. God will get the full glory from your labors, brothers and sisters.

2 comments:

wyofaith said...

WE NEED PICTURES OF CHAD!!! TEASER IN MIRROR IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!

joan.ekimball said...

haha! We're not even emailing…just communicating on blogs. hilario. Any port in a storm. Hi Faith!