what are they doing? I'm thinking about taking Caleb and Noah to Christian Karate.It's called something like "Shiny Happy Magic Soaring Lions" or something.
I hear you! I could NOT believe how great the boys played with two little boys the other day- 5 hours and not a single fight or request to watch a movie. It's been too long for the poor guys.
3 comments:
what are they doing? I'm thinking about taking Caleb and Noah to Christian Karate.It's called something like "Shiny Happy Magic Soaring Lions" or something.
Soccer! This is his second class...real cheap at the park district and good for tbone to have boy time. He's indoors with three girls TOOO much !
I hear you! I could NOT believe how great the boys played with two little boys the other day- 5 hours and not a single fight or request to watch a movie. It's been too long for the poor guys.
Post a Comment