And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Celebrate Recovery here??
Chad and I met with a staff member from the church here in Munich about the idea of Celebrate Recovery. There is a need and she was interested in the program....their church is familiar with Saddleback/Rick Warren. Chad and I were encouraged to find there was a CR in Bremen, Germany and that material has already been translated. These are the times when I realize that the world in someways is just one man. We have different languages and colors but the same need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! Global CR!
I guess saddleback has a whole missions arm of CR going now...International Celebrate Recovery. You can take short terms missions with this group. What do you think?
Serious? CR shd be world wide. Where in the world is there not addiction? hurts? betrayal? codependency?
I would love to go on one of these trips!
Post a Comment