Friday, August 27, 2010

Tommy and Mommy

Today Tommy said, "I like this mountain, Mom!" as we walked down our hill, "Get me this mountain and this field!" I replied, "Do you want to take it to Chicago? How can you do that?" He answers, "I am going to get a big bucket and put this field in the bucket." :-)

3 comments:

Mikey said...

hahaha i love it!

Brian Stipp said...

precious!
you guys are going to have some culture shock issues to work through when you get back. It seems like it will be a hard adjustment back to fields of concrete and graffiti.
Can't wait to see you, though! And talk through your adjustments in my backyard while our kids play and you snuggle our Rozalie.
Our family has missed yours mightily [not evidenced AT ALL by the number of times i have called you since we left :)].

~Beth

Holly said...

awww..thanks beth....looking forward to a good ol hangout when we return.

love ya mike!