Wednesday, September 30, 2009

stir crazy

Somedays i am energized by inspiration within and doing a life I love. Other days, like today, I am bored out of my mind and stir crazy. My friend Jes saved me today. I ran all four kids to her house today to play in the yard and we got to catch up. Ahhh... we all came back a little refreshed from moving outside the routine.

I have noticed our routine has helped Joey adjust. He knows what to expect just about every 15 minutes of the day. When we go out he is more cautious and looking around as if something bad might happen or maybe he will see his family. But at home Joey seems at ease.

I love structure, but I commonly break out to breathe. I'm not sure why.

1 comment:

mummers said...

Structure is great, but too much is sort of like sleeping with a girdle on.