Sunday, August 23, 2009

God speaks to mom and daughter at the same time!

I'm sensing the word for the year is "Patience". A phrase of this verse stood out to me:
4 "But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."

I got this phrase, "patience have perfect work" in worship today while at the exact time, Abi was getting a verse taught to her...its the following one:

5 * If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

She quoted it to me in the car while I was trying to find the phrase God had given me...and there both verses were one right after the other!

I know it will be a year when both of us gain patience as we work out our relationship with each other. Both of us will mature and gain wisdom through homeschooling. That is exciting to me.

2 comments:

joan.ekimball said...

Sounds like a headline Hols.

Holly said...

Did it make you want to read it? he he