Monday, May 11, 2009

Fear is keeping you from happening

He asked us, "What would you do if you were ten times bolder?" or "If you could never fail?"..."Do you see how much fear is holding you back from being wholly you? That is what you have to confront. Fear is keeping you from happening." (Danny Silk and Dreams from the conference in Valparaiso,Indiana)

If I could sum up my dreams for this year...(I turned 34 yesterday)...it would be to be MORE CONNECTED.

"And it came to pass..that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
1 Samuel 18:1

2 comments:

joan.ekimball said...

What do you mean by connected...that's a Chad kind of question isn't it.

Holly said...

my next post clarifies a little. I wanted more intimacy I guess... It has felt like alot of people in my life are a drive through relationship--a passing hello.