And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Drama
I got rear ended by a drunk today in the Gil Mart parking lot. Then we spotted a fire and my mother ran out to tell the firemen they couldn't see the second house that was on fire!! 2 houses on fire with the fire coming from the same spot on the roofs....suspicious. Came home from the police department and slid 20 feet on the ice. Was about to leave for Valpo with fam and parents in tow when I discovered Thomas bed full of throw up. His 103 fever went down and I hung out with him and chilled while Chad braved the snow and ice to take my parents to indiana and back.. Quite a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment