Saturday, September 30, 2017






bookorithms:  A beautiful bookish work of art by Jessie Willcox Smith.

What a beautiful image of the Homeschooling of Old.... Pre Sesame-Street Pre Pre school....

These days my school is going alright but mentally I don't have the rest in it that I would like to have...wondering how to get there.  One problem I have is that my girls constantly talk to me.  I am introverted and feel so drained of peace and creative thought that would help me problem solve issues that come up daily.  My youngest is interpersonal learner and I am "IntrApersonal".  LOL

Ha-ha! A helpful representation of the Multiple intelligences for all us visual-spatial learners. Seriously, this helps me as the Multiple Intelligences are always presented in WORDS and words can be hard to comprehend for everyone but the Linguistic learner...
I am logical and visual and naturally approach school this way; although, I try to teach to my child's learning style. I find it is the best way to motivate them to actually learn.  They really complain about learning in any other way. But how do I stay filled with energy?  Nearly all my girls prefer collaboration than working independently.  Collaborating all day saps my energy and good thinking power, too.  Imagine the Intra-personal person above being surrounded by Inter-personal people all day.  That is me in my homeschool.  Ahhh!!  That is why I return to the above painting and "Reflection".

No comments: