Sunday, January 17, 2016

God Reminds Me

Working through my doubts, God has reminded me that I am valuable and that the hidden place has its reward.  He has reminded me of my commitment and the need for workers in the field.  I know I am not the only mother who has struggled with her worth in the call to home.  I am not the only mother who wishes she had an immediate concrete reward for her labors.  So rather than flee your post, Mother, consider with me, as I consider foster care, the Word of God:

"fear not for you are worth more than many sparrows"

"Take up your cross and follow me"

"and if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to these little ones will by no means lose his reward"

"the laborers are few"

"And your father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."

No comments: