
I don't remember celebrating Pentecost as a feast day as a kid; though I grew up charismatic Catholic. Now as an evangelical christian, I feel inspired to bring some attention to this traditional feast day. It is the birthday of the church...and we received so much from the Holy Spirit. The gifts of the spirit: healing, prophecy, speaking in tongues, miracles are some... and the fruit of the spirit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, and self control.
4 comments:
Hmmm, how might we name this appetizer? How about "Fire Crackers" ????????
Exactly! Were doing a brownie cake, too for the birthday of the church with 12 candles for the...you got it...12 apostles!
White donuts and white milk for bfast since its WHITSUNDAY ... :-)
WHITSUNDAY??? I surely do not understand
That's the official name of pentecost, but its traditional to make WHITE foods...get it WHITSUNDAY
:-)...its a stretch i know.
Post a Comment