Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pro life Pumpkin

I wrote to the alderman this week expressing my appreciation of her, but my disappointment with her choice in favor of the 8 foot bubble outside abortion clinics. I know 2 girls who were nearly aborted and one of them was saved by a christian sidewalk counselor at the door of an abortion clinic. The major did not veto the 8 foot ordinance and so it stands, unfortunately. The Alderman actually wrote back, amazingly! I believe the real help government could do would be to encourage the community to support pregnant moms.  

Every holiday is a teaching opportunity.  I reject the culture of death especially that's celebrated on Halloween, and I don't want to miss out on using this one to speak a deeper message to my children about LIFE!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

How cool. Nice to see pro life so often.

mummers said...

Hols, sorry to be so dense, but I'm not sure what this post/pic is about and what is the 8' bubble you're talking about?